CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

(________)

Look at this beautiful picture i just found of us!
(Like my twenty chins??? ME TOO)

Oh jeez I have no idea what this is!
I found it in my saved pictures!

This is last years draper days
we got some sweet tats

haha our high school musical party! haha
this is such an awkward picture!

HAHA! me and liz poofed up our hair so so high
then we went to like kmart and sno shac and places like
that haha that was a long time ago!
I just posted all these because we should all have fun times like these again? haha i really have no idea why i posted this
EnJoY!

5 comments:

Aly Z said...

hahahaha funny and the last one of you and liz? your arm looks so demented..haha where does it come from? hahaha

kylie(: said...

oh my ew!! yuck i was ugly(and still am) ha ha

Aly Z said...

oh no your not!! your beautiful!! :)

kylie(: said...

yes her arm does look demented ha ha ha!

Liz Burt said...

i do hope you remember i also accompanied you to kmart with the krazy hair! just wanted to add that in