CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'd like to dedicate this post to my dog... Stanley.

About a year ago we saved this dog from the shelter...



we decided to name him stanley

he was a naughty dog... he would chew up our cushions, pillows
and anything he could get his paws on...
we trained him well... he is a good dog now
Stanley started limping yesterday...
he wont put any pressure on one of his legs...
we have no idea why... we hope he gets better...
i love you stanley
(hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
(that was such a joke! haha he really is hurt but hes fine haha..)

4 comments:

SaRaH lOu said...

ha you had me so worried! I love that dog! he is sooo cute. he is the cutest dog ever...after mine of cousrse!! I hope his leg does get better though. haha. i love you and call me i miss you tons. I am going to be gone until like saturday afternoon...lets play saturday! And if you have to babysit i shall just come over! I LOVE YOU SUMMO!

kylie(: said...

ha ha ha!!!!! you talk to your dog? ha ha he's so cute i loved him i felt bad i was laughing at him!

Aly Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aly Z said...

haha summer you make it sound like he died or someshing!!! =) haha but really!!! how sad!! i hope his paw is better!! thats so sad!! :( well see ya later! luv ya!! your commin over todayy!! yeah!!!

ps. the deleted one was from me, i didnt mean to delete it