CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

...biking...

So this morning my mom and i went on a bike ride... we went down pioneer road to get to this trail (aly the one we walked down to get to draper days) and then we just kept following it way far! we went at like 730 so it wasnt too hot yet. i think it was like 3 miles anyways... p.s. i was wearing like basket ball shorts k? so on the way back i feel somethin poke me in my shorts like on my upper thigh... so i think its just like a weed somehow... but then i feel it like moving around in there! and it was a freaking wasp!!!! in my shorts!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh so i like freak out! and hurry and throw down my bike and get off and open my shorts to see it and then i freak out again and trap it in there on accident again... AND IT KEEPS FREAKING STINGING ME! so my moms like summer take off your pants! hahahaha im like no! we are in the middle of a trail! there werent any people close by but still... so i run behind this thing... keep in mind its still stinging me cuz they dont die once they sting... so i run behind this thing and pull down my pants (not all the way but still..) k so it flies out but my leg is like throbbing cuz it hurts so bad! so my mom rushes over and tries to find mud to put on it cuz that always helps... so there is no mud just crappy dirt.. so we put that on it and now it looks like i pooed my freaking pants... haha and i swear it made it hurt worse... but i had to suck it up and still ride home... so i did but my muscle hurt so bad! once we get home i take off my shorts and clean off the mud... it stung me three times! and one is huge i swear its two.. in one... haha but they hurt so bad i have just been walking around in my underwear cuz it hurts to put on pants... haha well there is my story... =)

6 comments:

The Spaz Times said...

HAHA! that is so funny!! i bet that was so scary!!! hahahahaha

Aly Z said...

hahahahahahahahahaha im so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet it hurt so bad!! but i can see this all happening in my head and its really funny!!! but i hope they stop hurting!!

kylie(: said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! thats so sad!!!! i'm sorry but i agree with aly imagining it is so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha lets play!

Aly Z said...

hi :) you need to update little lady


....ha?

kylie(: said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Aly Z said...

summer. i could probably like recite your biking story word for word now. every time i flippin come to your blog its all i see!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
ASAP!!!!!
even if its boring...
do pics or something...
SOMETHING!!
:)
ha im not really mad.
you just need to update