CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am... tehe

I am happy
I am sad
I am thirsty
I am craving pizza
I am Lost
I am computer
I am younger sister
I am older sister
I am german
I am seminary
I am LDS
I am shaking? (for some unknown reason)
I am confused
I am stressed
I am sick of the heat
I am sweating
I am bored
I am music
I am meh
I am wanting to wear my new pants
I am texting
I am lonely
I am single
I am really really really not wanting to
practice my freaking recital
pieces or any piano for that matter!
(sorry)
I am laughing at Mr. Craig
I am wishing
I am dazing
I am "HAVING FUN BEING MARRIED TO SATAN"
I am crooked teeth
I am boogers :)
I am senior x-cel
I am dancing
I am jumpy
I am nervous
I am smokey
I am among emo's
I am excited for friday
I am friends
I am Summer Osborn
I am ME!
has everyone been tagged?

8 comments:

Aly Z said...

why are you nervous?
what are you wishing for? lol
and why the heck are you boogers...
ha or do i want to know? :)

The Osborn Family said...

Not to embarrass you or anything to have me comment but I LOVE IT! You are also... my daughter and I'm glad!! Love MOM

Ali and Dane said...

ha i like it! but yes why are you boogers?........ telll MEEEE
ugh this is brooke. i am always logged in as ali. its annoying. and i am too lazy to change it back!

p.s. just wondering but do you ever try and sound out those weird words that you have to write..? its funny!

Aly Z said...

and why are you excited for friday? haha

Summer said...

nervous- fire
wishing- idk haha
i had boogers...
cuz its friday!!!!!!

SaRaH lOu said...

your married to SATAN! i knew it. :).....but i am not jealous

CHMomma said...

hey summer
its tosh!
your blog is so cute! i can't believe you're 14 already! im sorry i didnt get to see you guys when i was up in july(dont know if you heard?) im hoping to come up next year sometime
hope school is going good
love you tons

SaRaH lOu said...

holy flipping blog